Canterwood Crest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lauren's accident

2 posters

Go down

Lauren's accident Empty Lauren's accident

Post by MaddiHeartsArt Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 pm

*Copied from HorseMystic. By JuniorMints*
Okay so I have had accidents like Lauren's multiple times. I went the horse didn't and I got knocked out. I know other people that have had way way way worse accidents and once they can get back on they are. And I mean I'm sure they are nervous but I mean it's been two years since Lauren fell off of skyblue! I remember when I was ten I was jumping joker so he was five, and we were going up to the big Oxer and it was before I was very good at seeing my distances and I pushed him to take the long one when he should have taken the short one and he hesitated but tried to make it but we didn't. I flew over his neck and through the fence (it was a few poles with this big gate) and landed on my head and joker fell through the gate and broke the gate and snapped two of the utla thick poles in half. He pulled a few muscles in his back and I got a cuncussion. The next week once the doctors said I could get on and walk around I was on him walking him around and would have been jumping if he didn't need more time off. I mean I know different people react to different accidents in different ways but I mean I think that either Lauren's accident should have been more traumatic or she shouldn't be so caught up about it. I don't understand why it's a big deal to tell khloe and Lexa either I mean it's not something to be ashamed of really we all fall off and we are gonna get hurt that's the sport we are in and because we love our horses more than anything we take the risk. Idk it's just my opinion...

MaddiHeartsArt
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lauren's accident Empty Re: Lauren's accident

Post by C4 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:30 pm

I agree with JuniorMint's opinion.

C4
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lauren's accident Empty Re: Lauren's accident